Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shadow on the Wall - Jacob

"Took a picture from "The Bourne Ultimatum" and "Assassins Creed 2". This background was taken from my phone after school last week. Used the pen tool to cut out Bourne, and stuck him in the middle. Used lots of Levels, Curves, Brightness, Exposure, The Dodge and Burn Tools, and The Highpass Filter.

Ezio was second. Cut him out, and desaturated him. I then used the adjustment "Posterize" and set it to its lowest setting. This made the picture only black and white. No in-between. After using the magic wand tool to delete all the white, I was left with a black outline of Ezio. Stuck him on the wall, and used the pen tool to make a black bar to connect him to Bourne. I merged these layers, and duplicated them to have to shadows. I dragged the copy to the shadow on the left and used photo filters and opacity to try to match the color of the shadow. When I had it, deleted the second copy and was left with what you see above." - Jacob